There are a lot of things that I took from granted, and now, since I have been on bedrest for over a month, I have realized it. I miss a lot of things:
- Going to church.
- Having a reason to put on shoes.
- Going to a store (any store! even grocery shopping!)
- Walking around my yard, just because.
- Walking, in general
- Feeding Percy
- Fixing my hair
- Wearing clothes that do not resemble pajamas.
- Cleaning (I NEVER thought I would miss that, but I do)
- Sitting– on the couch, in a chair, anywhere!
- Making the bed.
This is not an exhaustive list, just some of the everyday things that I did without thinking, and I now miss. But-I know that it will all be worth it in the end, and I will soon go back to taking all of these things for granted (although I hope that this experience will make me a little more grateful).